Charcoal Cleansing Balm by Daughters of Malaya
Use in THE FIRST STEP OF YOUR DOUBLE CLEANSING ROUTINE to achieve clear skin.
Sunflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Castor Oil, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Bentonite, Activated Charcoal Powder, Tocopherol, Lavender Oil, Phenoxythanol.
Acne prone skin, oily skin, greasy t-zone. Not suitable for very sensitive / very dry skin due to its mattifying effect.
Not suitable to be used around eye area to remove eye makeup because this cleansing balm contains clay and charcoal powders that can be irritating if they get into the eye.
50g (Can last up to 2 months with daily usage)
In stockReport Abuse
WHAT IT DOES
A relaxing way of deep cleansing that won’t strip your skin of it’s natural oil. Suitable for greasy or acne-prone skin. With easy-rinse formula. It removes makeup & draws out other oil-based impurities such as sebum, SPF sunscreen and pollution. This Charcoal Cleansing Balm has the ability to mattify oily and greasy t-zone.
HOW TO USE
Morning & night, gently massage into dry skin and enjoy its smooth, creamy texture. You can choose to rinse off right away, or wait for five minutes to use it as a quick face mask before rinsing off with water
NOTE: Cleansing Balms are sensitive to their environment temperature. Cleansing Balms are formulated to slowly melt on skin contact with a temperature of around 37°C. All Cleansing Balms by Daughters of Malaya are made tough to survive the scorching warm weather of Malaysia. But if the environment temperature gets too hot during shipping (ie: more than 50°C for a prolonged period), the Cleansing Balm can get soft or melted during shipping. In case it melts when it arrives, just give the container a little gentle shake before popping it in the fridge (not freezer) for about 30 minutes, then it’s ready to use.
- Store Name: Daughters of Malaya
- Vendor: Daughters of Malaya
- Address: NO 7 JALAN DAHLIA 3/8 TAMAN DAHLIA
BANDAR BARU SALAK TINGGI
- No ratings found yet!
- RM39.00Use in THE FIRST STEP OF YOUR DOUBLE CLEANSING ROUTINE to achieve soft, supple skin. INGREDIENT LIST Sunflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Tocopherol, Jasmine Oil, Phenoxyethanol SUITABLE FOR All skin types…
- RM45.00Use in THE FIRST STEP OF YOUR DOUBLE CLEANSING ROUTINE to achieve soft, supple skin. INGREDIENT LIST Sunflower Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Polysorbate 80, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil. SUITABLE FOR All…