Shea Butter Cleansing Balm by Daughters of Malaya
Use in THE FIRST STEP OF YOUR DOUBLE CLEANSING ROUTINE to achieve soft, supple skin.
Sunflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Tocopherol, Jasmine Oil, Phenoxyethanol
All skin types especially dry, mature, or sensitive skin.
50g (Can last up to 2 months with daily usage)
Out of stockReport Abuse
WHAT IT DOES
A soothing easy-to-rinse cleansing balm that won’t strip your skin of it’s natural oil. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry or sensitive skin and can be used to remove make up. It removes makeup including eye makeup and draws out other oil-based impurities such as excess sebum, SPF Sunscreen and pollution, while giving the skin a mild exfoliation.
HOW TO USE
Morning & night, gently massage into dry skin, dissolving oil-based debris such as makeup and sunscreen. Add water to emulsify, then rinse.
NOTE: Cleansing Balms are sensitive to their environment temperature. Cleansing Balms are formulated to slowly melt on skin contact with a temperature of around 37°C. All Cleansing Balms by Daughters of Malaya are made tough to survive the scorching warm weather of Malaysia. But if the environment temperature gets too hot during shipping (ie: more than 50°C for a prolonged period), the Cleansing Balm can get soft or melted during shipping. In case it melts when it arrives, just give the container a little gentle shake before popping it in the fridge (not freezer) for about 30 minutes, then it’s ready to use.
- Store Name: Daughters of Malaya
- Vendor: Daughters of Malaya
- Address: NO 7 JALAN DAHLIA 3/8 TAMAN DAHLIA
BANDAR BARU SALAK TINGGI
- No ratings found yet!
- RM39.00Use in THE FIRST STEP OF YOUR DOUBLE CLEANSING ROUTINE to achieve smooth, flawless skin. INGREDIENT LIST Sunflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Alcohol, Evening Primrose Oil, Kaolin, Moroccan Red Clay, Organic Oat Powder, Rose Powder, Tocopherol,…
- RM22.00WHAT IT DOES Traveling? Or woke up late (again)? Or currently in confinement and your MIL keeps bugging you not to wash your hair? Worry not, as this No-rinse Dry Shampoo comes to your rescue! Get this and keep it…
- RM39.00Use in THE FIRST STEP OF YOUR DOUBLE CLEANSING ROUTINE to achieve clear skin. INGREDIENT LIST Sunflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Castor Oil, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Bentonite, Activated Charcoal Powder, Tocopherol, Lavender Oil, Phenoxythanol. SUITABLE FOR Acne…
Last updated August 01, 2018
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for store credit or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within seven (7) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your items, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
+60193808879 / [email protected]